For around 30 years, we have been supporting large and medium-sized companies in dealing with IT system landscapes, workload automation and in all topics related to IT infrastructure. Due to our approximately 300 internationally represented customers, it is possible for us to work freely and independent of industry.
We support and advise our customers primarily in dealing with IBM mainframe systems and decentralized IT infrastructures such as Windows, Linux UNIX etc.. Our core competencies include: change management, system analyses, architecture solutions and the optimization and automation of IT processes.
We are looking for you
System Engineer (m/f/d)
Programming is not only a task but a passion for you? Analytical thinking is commonplace for you? Then you’ve come to the right place, because with us you have the opportunity to build bridges between process requirements and your own software solutions.
As a system engineer, you will not only further develop existing products, but also optimize them and develop new, innovative products for our customers as part of a team.
Your scope is broad
- You enjoy developing tools, products and applications.
- You have a good understanding of existing codes.
- You perform maintenance and enhancements of existing solutions.
- You work in internal teams, following the DevOps mindset to optimize our products.
- You have organizational skills, the ability to work in a team, as well as independent and flexible working methods.
- Testing and quality control are part of your daily work.
You enrich our team
- You have successfully completed a degree in (business) computer science, data science or a related course of study, a comparable technical education or professional experience in IT.
- You bring enthusiasm to familiarize yourself with new tasks.
- You know what is behind the terms TCP/IP, RDBMS, DevOps, batch, agile working, etc.
- An independent and responsible way of working is common practice for you.
- You enjoy working in teams.
- You can understand and communicate complex issues in German and English.
You are important to us
So that you can hit the ground running from the very beginning, we will support you with structured onboarding measures throughout the entire orientation phase. In addition, your mentor will specifically support your professional and personal integration. We attach great importance to the individual development of your professional and personal strengths: We reflect on your own ambitions in development discussions and support the achievement of your goals through regular feedback meetings. Our open team culture with a flat hierarchy and our relaxed working atmosphere promote the community structure in our company. Continuing education and training are encouraged and help you to develop and broaden your horizons.
With flexible working hours, home office options, time accounts and sabbaticals, we create space for you to reconcile your private and professional life. An attractive compensation package also helps to make your wishes come true.
We offer you interesting career opportunities in Germany and abroad.
Become part of our team
Apply now with your CV, a meaningful project list and all relevant references via our online portal or if you have any questions, please contact Thomas Hahm (+49 89 540 162-0, firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information, please visit horizont-it.com/en/career-at-horizont