For around 30 years, we have been supporting large and medium-sized companies in dealing with IT system landscapes, workload automation and in all topics related to IT infrastructure. Through our approximately 300 internationally represented customers, it is possible for us to work freely and independent of industry.
We support and advise our customers primarily in dealing with IBM mainframe systems and decentralized IT infrastructures such as Windows, Linux UNIX etc.. Our core competencies include: change management, system analyses, architecture solutions and the optimization and automation of IT processes.
We are looking for you
(Junior) IT Consultant (m/f/d)
In times of Big Data, you don't just want to write codes, but actively shape the future of companies? If this is the right challenge for you, then your place is with us.
We give you the necessary freedom to develop your existing potential and further skills.
Your scope is wide
- You analyze existing customer environments for their functional and technical depth.
- You conduct needs analyses and identify required software and new products.
- The development, planning and implementation of IT concepts with functional requirements is part of your scope of work.
- From configuration to implementation as well as the introduction of products you support our customers.
- The administration of software solutions is part of your daily work.
- You support our customers in the operation of our products.
You enrich our team
- You have successfully completed a degree in (business) informatics, business administration or a related course of study, a comparable technical qualification or professional experience in IT.
- You bring enthusiasm to familiarize yourself with new tasks.
- You know what is behind the terms server, database, applications, DevOps, agile working, etc.
- An independent and responsible way of working is common practice for you.
- You enjoy working in teams.
- You can understand and communicate complex issues in German and English with confidence.
- You will also be willing to travel in order to be able to advise our customers on site.
With us you are important
So that you can hit the ground running with us right from the start, we support you with structured onboarding measures throughout the entire orientation phase. In addition, your mentor will specifically support your professional and personal integration. We attach great importance to the individual development of your professional and personal strengths: We reflect on your own ambitions in development discussions and support the achievement of your goals through regular feedback meetings. Our open team culture with a flat hierarchy and our relaxed working atmosphere promote the community structure in our company. Further education and training are encouraged and help you to develop and broaden your horizons.
With flexible working hours, home office options, time accounts and time off, we create space for you to reconcile your private and professional life. Attractive remuneration also helps to make your wishes come true.
We offer you interesting career opportunities at home and abroad.
Become part of our team
Apply now with your CV, a meaningful project list and all relevant references via our online portal or if you have any questions, please contact Thomas Hahm (+49 89 540 162-0, firstname.lastname@example.org).
More info at horizont-it.com/en/career-horizon/