XINFO (SmartIS in US market) is an information system for data center. It enables you to access and cross-reference all data from various IT systems.
- XINFO analyses JCL, DB2, IMS, CICS, RMM, PL/1, COBOL, C, SMF, IWS (TWS), CA7, CA-Scheduler, Automic (UC4), ZEKE, Control-M, Control-D, CA-Deliver, CA-1, load module, Beta93, Beta92-EJM, Assembler, Easytrieve, Natural, HSM, SMS, CA-Disk, Streamworks and much more
- XINFO runs on system Z with DB2 (z/OS) as well as on MS Windows with ORACLE or MS-SQL Server
- XINFO provides a common window to all your subsystems
- XINFO is an open system for all kinds of data
- XINFO requires neither programming nor SQL knowledge
- XINFO has complete ISPF dialogs and Windows GUIs
- XINFO delivers both graphical and text-based data
- XINFO prints various graphics on any printer
XINFO enables your users to find the right answers to questions that can’t be answered at all:
- Which jobs use the file A.B.C?
- Which DB2 tables are used by which jobs?
- Which PSBs are used by which jobs?
- Which main programs call subprogram ABC?
- Which COBOL programs are using copy member ABC?
- Which datasets are updated by program ABC?
- Which jobs were active last Monday at 3:30?
- When was a file used by which jobs?
- Which jobs have waits?
- Which successors does a job have?
- Which jobs use program PGM1?
- When was service ABC active?
Another look at XINFO (SmartIS) … from SEGUS (our distributor in US market)
Presentations, Flyers, Training, Whitepapers etc. No password required.
Installation Files, Documentation. Password required, contact email@example.com
- Product documentation (English)
- What has to be done in case of TWS upgrades (English)
XINFO for DB2 Program Files
XINFO for Oracle or MS-SQL Program Files
XINFO Distributed Scanners Program Files
XINFO Eclipse Plugin