For around 30 years, we have been supporting large and medium-sized companies in dealing with IT system landscapes, workload automation and in all topics related to IT infrastructure. Due to our approximately 300 internationally represented customers, it is possible for us to work freely and independent of industry.
We support and advise our customers primarily in dealing with IBM mainframe systems and decentralized IT infrastructures such as Windows, Linux UNIX etc.. Our core competencies include: change management, system analyses, architecture solutions and the optimization and automation of IT processes.
We are looking for you
Working Student Business Administration (m/f/d)
As an established company with a start-up character, we are constantly looking for young, committed working students who want to develop their professional and personal skills. Join us in future challenges of our customers and tap your full potential.
As a student trainee in the area of business administration, you will work on the strategic development and marketing of our products as well as with our purchasing department and gain an insight into the business management tasks at HORIZONT.
Your scope is broad
- You work with the help of modern tools and working methods such as Kanban, Miro, Canva, Scrum, etc.
- You make decision recommendations based on analysis and prepare presentations and pitch decks.
- You implement and optimize systems (e.g. our knowledge management system).
- You take care of the organizational and administrative support of our product teams.
- Contributing to strategic thinking awakens your curiosity and creativity.
- You enjoy developing new marketing ideas and preparing them visually.
You enrich our team
- You are studying (business) informatics, business administration or a comparable course of studies
- You are looking for an opportunity to put your knowledge from your studies into practice or want to gain your first practical experience.
- You bring along enthusiasm to familiarize yourself with new tasks.
- You know what is behind the terms WordPress, benchmark, KPI, lead management, targeting, agile working, etc.
- You enjoy working in teams.
You are important to us
So that you can hit the ground running with us right from the start, we will support you with structured onboarding measures throughout the entire orientation phase. In addition, your mentor will specifically support your professional and personal integration. We attach great importance to the individual development of your professional and personal strengths: We reflect on your own ambitions in development discussions and support the achievement of your goals through regular feedback meetings. Our open team culture with a flat hierarchy and our relaxed working atmosphere promote the community structure in our company. Continuing education and training are encouraged and help you to develop and broaden your horizons.
With flexible working hours, home office options, time accounts and sabbaticals, we create space for you to reconcile your private and professional life. An attractive compensation package also helps to make your wishes come true.
We offer you interesting career opportunities in Germany and abroad.
Become part of our team
Apply now with your CV, a meaningful project list and all relevant references via our online portal or if you have any questions, please contact Thomas Hahm (+49 89 540 162-0, email@example.com).
For more information, please visit horizont-it.com/en/career-at-horizont