HORIZONT user conference (HOT 2022)
Europe’s largest trade fair in the field of workload automation (scheduling)
The 19th HOT (HORIZONT user conference) takes place in Munich, Germany, from Monday, 4th to Wednesday, 6th of July 2022.
- Comprehensive and diverse selection of presentations, workshops and discussions
- First-hand information
- More benefits for all users and vendors
- The conference hotel (Hotel Leonardo Royal, Munich) is centrally located near the Olympic Park with optimal public transport connections
- The internationally recognized workload automation expert and author of the EMA Workload Automation Radar, Dan Twing, will present the EMA WLA Radar Q4/2021
With more than 150 participants and 10 exhibitors, the HOT is the largest conference for Scheduling in Europe.
The most renowned and largest software vendors use the HOT as a forum for their products: Beta Systems, BMC, Broadcom CA, IBM and more.
The 1st time with international visitors and English presentations.
- HOT’s focus is on the participants: operations planners, system administrators, freelancers, group leaders, managers.
- In 2022 the HOT takes three days: On day 1 (4th of July) you will get to know important and new things about HORIZONT. On day 2 + 3 (5th + 6th of July) there is the fair including vendor presentations.
- Numerous breaks invite to contacts, conversations and discussions: Users with developers, vendors with customers, technicians with users, or everyone with everybody.
Please refer to the information in the following info sheet for booking and reservation of the hotel room: Click here
The participation at the HOT 2022 for normal visitors/users is free of charge.
Mail: email@example.com | Tel.: +49 / (0)89 / 540 162 – 0